Monday, June 15, 2009

Public Service Announcement

Staff/ Senior email. More serious and tame (and lame for that matter) email for public distribution closer to quitting date)

--------------------------------

Hi Friends:
This email is to inform you that I am leaving the firm in a few weeks if you haven’t heard already. Don’t let panic cloud your better judgment. I don’t’ want to hear of overturned couches or cars on fire. We are not in Columbus, Ohio.

Now that you have calmed down from the shock, some more, eloquent thoughts for you:

My deepest and sincerest thanks to each of you who have offered a listening ear, friendly smile, or whimsical emoticon through the long hours and seemingly never-ending test procedures. Your companionship and support has undoubtedly been treasured. Thank you for marking my time in Atlanta with your great friendships. I wish you all the best- where ever your journeys in this life take you and end.

July 1 will be my last day with the firm and that weekend also marks my departure from Atlanta, my adopted hometown of the past 5 years. I’ll be around if you’re looking for lots of boxes and packing material… and a drinking partner.

My next adventure takes me to Georgetown this fall, where I will be pursuing my MBA. If you should find yourself in the DC Metro area in the future, please don’t be a stranger! We can join the legions of others who have shared stories of battle and triumph in the haunts of DC.

Please stay in touch! I can be reached at ______ at gmail.com or XXX-XXX-4878. And if you’re so inclined to test it out, _____ at georgetown.edu.

Finally, for those of you who end up picking up any of my clients, please do not hesitate to contact me if you need to pick my brain, ask about prior year work or mostly importantly, bitch. I’ll do my best to remember what I can if I have not yet replaced that client information with “What is a Hoya?”

Go Gators and Hoya Saxa!
Sabrina

No comments: